Need your suggestion on my current situation. I have my H1B visa process going on and currently it is in "initial review" stage. I got an offer from a consultant in US who have filed it for me. But they have told me to resign from current organisation once H1B visa stamping process is done successfully.
Now, my current organisation wants me to go to US for a conference and they want my B1/B2 visa to be processed.
(Note: I am having a valid B1/B2 visa but due to some clerical mistake in my passport [my name field], the exisiting visa won't be valid and need to go for new B1/B2 stamping. This has been confirmed by US consulate)
So, I have the questions:
1. Is it ok to go for new B1/B2 visa stamping?
2. Is it valid? Will it create any issue in H1B process?
1. As on today my H1B is in initial review stage (in approval process)
2. B1/B2 stamping will happen this month end
3. I may need to travel for conference next month start/mid.
Any suggestion will be highly appreciated. Thanks for help in advance.