Centre For Earth Science Studies
(An Institution of Kerala State Council for Science, Technology & Environment)
Looking for Research Associate
CESS conducts a walk-in-interview for the selection of following Project personnel for the project implemented by CESS. Project Code : UTL-5
Name of Positions: Research Associate (1)
: First Class M.Tech., with specialization in Civil, Hydraulics or Structural Engineering or B.Tech. (Civil) with minimum 2 years' experience
Desirable : Experience in running the hydrodynamic models
Remuneration : Rs. 12000/- plus Rs.1800/- as HRA and Rs.150/- as Medical allowance
Interested candidates may appear for the walk-in-interview with an application specifying the project code and post applied for together with detailed bio-data, copies of certificates showing educational qualifications, experience, age etc and original certificates for verification. Date & Time : 30th July 2007, 9.30 am
Venue : CESS, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram – 695 031 http://www.cessind. org/images/ photocopy. pdf
CENTRE FOR EARTH SCIENCE STUDIES (CESS)
P B NO.7250, Akkulam, Thiruvananthapuram 695 031
The Centre for Earth Science Studies, a research institute of the Kerala State Council for
Science, Technology & Environment, Government of Kerala invites sealed quotations for
Digital photocopying work.
Those parties/firms who can undertake digital photocopying work using their own
photocopying machine to be installed at their own expenses in CESS may submit their
quotations in the prescribed tender form, which can be had from the office of the
Registrar, CESS on payment of Rs.100/- + 12.5% sales tax, during working days from 11
a m to 2.00 p m upto 28.7.2007.
The last date of receipt of completed tender is 28.7.2007 upto 3.00 p m and the
tenders will be opened at 4.00 p m on 28.7.2007.
Terms and conditions of the contract
1. CESS will provide appropriate space and power to the machine free of cost.
2. The quotation should accompany an earnest money deposit of Rs.1,000/-.
3. On awarding the contract, the contractor has to furnish a security deposit of
4. The contractor has to guarantee the quality of paper and work.
5. The contractor has to provide an experienced person to operate the machine at
the expense of the contractor.
6. The working time will be normally from 9.00 a m to 6.00 p m on all working
days. However, the contractor is bound to work on any day including holidays
and beyond office hours as and when required by CESS.
7. Work need to be undertaken only on receipt of written authorisation signed by
the Head of the Division/Section/ Principal Investigators from where the indent
is originated and the controlling officer authorised by CESS.
8. The contractor should maintain proper records for the work undertaken in the
9. The contractor has to submit the monthly claim/invoice for payment. The
requisitions authorised by CESS should be submitted to the officer at the end of
10. On award of the work, the contractor has to execute an agreement on a stamp
paper worth Rs.50/-.
11. Taxes and duties at statutory rates will be deducted at source.
12. The contractor should not undertake any outside work in the machine installed
in CESS campus.
CENTRE FOR EARTH SCIENCE STUDES
TENDER No. CESS/Adm/1072 Cost of tender form Rs.100/- + tax
Last date for receipt of completed tender Upto 3.00 p m on 28.7.2007
Date and time of opening of the tender 4.00 p m on 28.7.2007
TENDER FORM FOR PHBOTOCOPYING WORK ON CONTRACT BASIS
1. Name :
2. Full address with telephone number :
3. Model and make of machine :
Proposed to be installed at CESS
4. Rate per copy
Size of copy Rate per copy
A4 double side
A3 single side
A3 double side
Foolscap single side
Foolscap double side
5. Quality of paper to be used : Not below 75 GSM
6. EMD furnished: Demand Draft No. Date Amount
I agree to all the terms and conditions of the contract
Signature of the tenderer
Those downloading the tender form from our website should remit Rs.100/- + tax
towards the cost of tender form while submitting their quotation on the due date.
Otherwise the tender will be rejected.