Fidelity Information Services, Inc. (NYSE:FIS) is a leading provider of core financial institution processing, card issuer and transaction processing services, mortgage loan processing and related information products and outsourcing services to financial institutions, retailers, mortgage lenders and real estate professionals. FIS has processing and technology relationships with 31 of the top 50 global banks, including nine of the top ten. Nearly 50 percent of all U.S. residential mortgages are processed using FIS software.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS maintains a strong global presence, serving over 7,800 financial institutions.FIS is part of the S&P 500.
FIS has also been named the #1 banking technology provider and the #2 overall technology provider in the world by American Banker and Financial Insights (FinTech 100).
Designation Java/J2EE Architect/Sr Architect for Chandigarh/Bangalore location
* The Architect is responsible for providing architectural solutions for both ISVs and Enterprise customers and for providing technical direction and guidance to multiple project teams
* Must be able to understand and analyze the customer requirements and come up with comprehensive architectural solutions and consistently exceed customer expectations.
* Must believe in always thinking beyond the obvious and should constantly look out for moving up the value chain in providing solutions for the customers
* Must have hands-on expertise in implementing and trouble shooting solutions and must be able to dive in deep.
* Must have the ability to mentor and guide technical teams with a focus to grow the technical leadership within teams.
* Should be specialized in Object Oriented Technology, Enterprise architecture, Methodologies, Design Patterns & Best Practices
* Design and Implementation of Design Patterns and reusable software components and frameworks under J2EE architecture
* High Availability, Security, User Provisioning, Multi-Platform Open Source Technologies, EAI & Distributed OLTP Applications using J2EE, Databases and Enterprise Portal & Web technologies
* Must have extensive experience in using various Application servers like WebSphere, WebLogic etc.
* Should be able to compare and recommend suggestions on kind of application servers to be deployed.
* Should have experience in trouble shooting of the applications and fine tuning different layers of the system for scalability.
* Must be well versed with various design patterns and must have implemented them in multiple customer engagements
* Must understand and appreciate the true spirit of operational and engineering processes.
Technical & Product Development Skills
* Must have an overall experience of around 10 years in developing, designing and Architecting solutions for complex products and applications
* Should have knowledge of Service Oriented Architectures and usage of WebServices.
* Experience in Java, Hibernate, Spring , Servlets, JSPs, JMS, and Message Driven, Middleware (SOA)
* Good Communication (written and oral)
* Analytical and Objective oriented
* Quickly adapts to varied environments
* Should have the urge to learn/acquire newer skills as desired in the job or as suggested by the supervisor.
* Good at leading teams.
Eligible candidates please send your updated Resumeat
With Warm Regards,
Fidelity Information Services India Private Limited
URL : Fidelity National Information Services: Mortgage, banking and financial software, IT outsourcing
'I have never met a man so ignorant that I couldn't learn something from him'
Experience : 6 - 10 Years
Education : UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Location : Bangalore, Chandigarh
Keywords : Java, Spring, Hibernate, Struts, J2EE, Architect
Contact : Meenal
Fidelity Information Services
Website : Fidelity National Information Services: Mortgage, banking and financial software, IT outsourcing
Apply here : email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org