************* *******************(Exp: 6 - 11 Years) Senior SOA Consultant required at Oracle Corporation
Experience: 6 - 11 Years
Education: UG - Any Graduate - Any Specialization; PG - Any PG Course - Any Specialization
Oracle Corporation is the world's leading supplier of software for information management and the world's second largest independent software company.
ORACLE Corporation offers its Databases, Tools and Application products, along with related consulting, education and support services, in more than 60 countries around the world.
Designation: Senior SOA Consultant
* 7+ years of software experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in Application Integration or B2B Integration using middleware tools such as Oracle Fusion Middleware, Tibco, WebMethods, Weblogic, Websphere etc.
* Experience integrating with ERP applications such as Oracle E* Business Suite, JD Edwards, Siebel or PeopleSoft highly desired
* BPEL language/concept familiarity very desirable and/or 1-3+ experience in other modern business process methodology. Oracle BPEL Process Manager (formerly Collaxa) experience a major plus.
* Messaging experience 3+ years preferably Oracle JMS for AQ, OC4J JMS. Familiarity with multiple message exchange design patterns
* Adaptors and Interfaces experience 3+ years with multiple types of Adaptors and interfaces from simple API’s interface to modern JCA and web services adaptors. Must have specific experience with application adaptors with last 5 years. Must be familiar with exception handling techniques and related design patterns. Will consider depth experience with B2B interfaces as alternate for application adaptors.
* Business rules engine experience 1 to 3+ years preferably Oracle Java Business Rules
* Application Server experience 2+ years preferably Oracle Application Server
* Web Services and Open Standards
* XML, SOAP, WSDL, XSLT
* WSIL, UDDI, JAX-RPC, WSRP, WS-Security
* Capable of modeling business requirements using UML.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be a self-starter and able to work with minimal direction.
* Must have a positive and a can-do attitude.
* Must be able to effectively and professionally communicate with management, staff and customers as well as demonstrate sound judgment and reasoning skills.
* Previous Consulting Experience Required.
* Be able to understand business definitions of the client’s strategy and translate them into a technical strategy.
* Provide architectural design, reviews and consultation throughout the process of defining an engineering strategy.
* Provide Senior Level Architectural and Application Development expertise.
* Drive high margin delivery engagements
* Develop new accounts as a subject matter expert.
Contact: Amrita Palaparthy
Oracle India Pvt Ltd
100's of other verified jobs which suits your skills :
clipboardPost Your Resume Here