************* ******************* (EXP: 4 - 9 Yrs) Wordworks Apex ITES (India) Pvt. Ltd : Senior Systems Administrator
Experience: 4 - 9 Years
Location: Hyderabad / Secunderabad
Education: UG - B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E., BCA - Computers, PG - MCA - Computers
1. Coordinate with the team and assign shifts as per the production requirement.
2. Should possess knowledge on Debian Linux, windows 2003, Exchange 2007, .net & Java applications, Oracle databases, firewalls, network infrastructure, Epabx, Server and Desktop hardware.
3. Design backup strategies and monitor the backup were taken properly as per the schedules. Test the backups regularly.
4. Able to analyze the IT requirements, get quotes and approvals from management to release the purchase order.
5. Should possess knowledge on Disaster recovery and Business continuity plans and update the changes in earlier DRP & BCPs.
6. Should be able to design processes like software deployment and windows scripting that ease administration and keep them well documented.
7. All the team members should be well informed about any changes and keep them well documented.
8. Should be able to analyze the softwares of Apex projects and allocate servers as per requirement.
9. Should be available 24/7 for emergencies like Power failure or UPS failures.
10. Should maintain proper inventory of IT hardware and software licenses.
Desired Candidate Profile:
Leading the team of System/Network Administrators and DBAs and overall responsibility of the technical support to the production.
Apex Covantage is a
owned & managed provider of BPO services. Apex started its first BPO service center in US in 1988 and subsequently pioneered the market for outsourcing BPO services. Apex now employs over 3500 professionals. India
Company Name: Wordworks Apex ITES (
) Pvt. Ltd India
Executive Name: Prasad / Sucharitha
Email Address: email@example.com,such...xcovantage.com