One of our clients, a Start-up company, focusing on Mobile
Applications, has the following opening at Senior Management level:
About our Client:
The promoters of the Company are based in Europe, with a mix of
consulting, corporate and entrepreneurial experience. All have set
up and run early stage companies successfully, including exits.
With this Company, you will be shaping the team and your own role.
This position is not for those who want a defined job with extensive
structures in place. But it's the right place for those who wish to
help build a great company from the ground up, and, in the process,
learn a great deal.
Position: Senior Architect / team leader for mobile applications
Wanted -a passionate driven curious CTO / team leader / architect to
be part of the founding team of a startup focused on mobile data
applications, based in UK and India with plans for the US.
- Relevant technical experience and a good first degree will be
- Having a steep learning curve, curiosity, inventiveness and
excellent communication skills are essential
- Probably has worked and gained experience in a technology start-up
- Should have strong views on the direction of future technologies
and have made these choices between these in the past
- Proven Ability to make decisions of tradeoffs between speed of
development and great/robust applications will be critical
- Other critical features are Keeping one's nerve, driving
development forward and writing code oneself
- Able to Understand UI issues and drive development of highly
Experiences / interests:
· Mobile technologies – Symbian, C++ and J2ME.
· Web based start-ups
· Experience of successfully leading product / application
Nice to have:
· Wireless voice and data IP applications
· Geographic Information Systems (GIS) / Mapping software
· Linux for mobiles
· Ajax for mobiles
Location of Posting:
Preferably Hyderabad, but for the right person we would locate the
team in Chennai or Bangalore. We already have early stage
development activities with a leading academic engineering
institution in South India.
Not a Constraint for the right person. In addition to salary,
compensation would be linked to performance, through bonuses and
In case this opening interests you, kindly respond to
email@example.com, mentioning "PCS/NS/SA" in the subject line, along
1. Current CTC
2. Expected CTC
3. Notice Period
4. Contact No.
5. Ideal time for a telecon