Dover Software India Pvt. Ltd
Company Profile - Dover Software India (DSI), Bangalore, is 100 subsidiary of Dover Corporation (NYSE DOV). Dover Corporation is multi-billion dollar, diversified manufacturer of a wide range of advanced engineering products for industrial and commercial use. It is a consistently top-performing corporation comprised of more than 54 independent operating companies.(www.dovercorporation.com).
DSI is a global competency center for various companies of Dover Corporation for Software Product development and Engineering Design for Dover Group companies. DSI provides an exciting work environment where its dedicated teams tackle the challenges faced by Dover group companies in continuously offering state of the art products to its customers. DSI has an open work culture stressing on performance and quality, and offers excellent growth prospects to the right candidates.
Waukesha Bearings Corporation, a Dover company, is a world leading supplier of engineered bearing solutions for turbomachinery applications in the oil & gas, power generation, and marine industries. DSI is setting up a competency center for Waukesha Bearings to cater to its software development and engineering design.
Designation: Software Engineer Experience 2 - 5 years
Industry Type Software Services Functional Area IT Software
Keyword dot - net Microsoft sql Location Bangalore
Remuneration as per qualification and experience
Education UG - B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization
PG - Post Graduation Not Required
Job Description: Overall Scope:
As a member of Waukesha's global R&D team, take part in developing software for applications and projects assigned by Waukesha.
The Software Engineer will develop software for Waukesha's R&D or other requirements. The Software Engineer will also participate in product functionality discussions including feature analysis and system design tradeoffs. The Software Engineer will also be responsible for software QA, including but not limited to development of test plans and scripts, execution of test plans and documentation of results, logging and / or recreation of software defects. The Software Engineer will develop in Windows and dot-net framework. The Software Engineer is expected to continuously enhance his/her knowledge through on-job training both on technology and domain.
Desired Profile: * BE / B.Tech. in Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, or equivalent.
* 2-4 years practical experience in VB, VB.net, C#, asp.net, MS-SQL server database integration, in Visual Studio dot-net framework
* Experience in web based applications and related Microsoft technologies desirable
* Exposure to Visual Studio Team suite desirable
* Experience in C/C++, and other Microsoft technologies desirable
* Knowledge of software development life cycle, version/source control desirable
* Good knowledge of testing techniques, including writing and executing test plans, scripts.
* Excellent communication skill in a team environment, with ability to read, writes and interprets technical documents, manuals.
Address Dover Software India Pvt Ltd