************* ******************* Faculty Recruitment in Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Ropar
Applications in prescribed forms are invited for the following posts at this Institute:
Superintending Engineer: 01 Post ( On deputation)
- Degree in Civil Engineering with experience in coordination & Supervision of construction and maintenance of Civil works including Public Health.
- The incumbent should have experience in contract management, tendering, planning, works accounts procedures, bye-laws of local bodies, understanding of electrical, AC, telephone, computer networking etc. working in the capacity of Superintending Engineer in Central Public Works Department ( CPWD), PSU, Govt.
- Undertakings or in reputed corporate Houses. The duties, responsibilities and powers of the incumbent will be the same as those of the Superintending Engineer in the CPWD.
Masterís Degree in Construction Management or equivalent. Minimum relevant experience of 15 years after undergraduate Degree in the above area.
Pay Scale : PB-4 (Rs.37,400-69,000) with Grade Pay of Rs. 8,700/-
Deputy Registrar: 01 Post ( Unreserved)
Desirable: Experience of working in analogues posts and working in IIT System
- A Post Graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- At least 5 years of experience as Assistant Registrar or equivalent in Administration/ Finance/ Accounts/ Establishment in Scientific organizations/ Universities/Technological Institutions .
- Experience/exposure to computer based administrative functioning will be given preference.
- The post may also be filled up by transfer on deputation basis (maximum 3 years) from suitable officers of various central/state govt. departments/institutions in event of non availability of candidates for direct recruitment.
Pay Scale: PB-3 ( Rs.15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/-
Senior Library Information Assistant: 02 Posts (01 Reserved for OBC)
Pay Scale: PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- Degree from a recognized university or equivalent
Bachelorís degree or equivalent diploma in Library Science of a recognized University / Institute or equivalent obtained after graduation.
- Experience of two years in a Library / Computerisation of a Library or one year certificate in computer application from a recognized institution or equivalent.
Junior Superintendent: 02 Posts (Unreserved) (To work as Personal Secretary/Assistant)
Pay Scale : PB-2 (Rs.9300-34800) with Grade Pay of Rs. 4200
- Masterís Degree OR Bachelorís Degree with 2 years experience as Secretary / Personal Assistant of Senior level officer(s).
- Knowledge of computer office applications & secretariat practices with a minimum speed of 100 wpm in stenography and 40 wpm in typing
Junior Accountant: 02 Posts (Unreserved)
Qualification: B.Com + 2 years relevant experience + knowledge of accounting software.
Pay Scale : PB-1 : (Rs.5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400
Junior Assistant: 03 Posts (01 post each Reserved for SC and OBC)
Qualification: Bachelors Degree with knowledge of computer office applications.
Desirable: Minimum one year experience of working on computers on MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Power point), HTML etc.
Pay Scale : PB-1 (Rs. 5200-20200) with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000
Last Date: 25.04.2010
For full details please visit the link below Jobs | IIT Ropar
Popular Searches on this Requirement : Indian Institute of Technology Experienced Jobs, Indian Institute of Technology Requirement, Indian Institute of Technology Openings, Indian Institute of Technology Jobs India, Indian Institute of Technology Notification, Indian Institute of Technology Walk-in Jobs, Indian Institute of Technology Fresher Jobs, Indian Institute of Technology Hiring