************* *******************Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Hyderabad-Recruitment. Last Date: 15.07.2010
Recruitment of Registrar & Deputy Registrar in Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Hyderabad
Indian Institute of Technology(IIT) Hyderabad invites applications for the posts of registrar and deputy registrar
Registrar(One. Un Reserved) On Contract upto Five Years
Pay Band(4): Rs.37,400-67,000 with Grade Pay of Rs.10,000.00 plus DA and other Allowances at Central Govt. rates as applicable for the Institute from time to time.
Desirable: Considerable experience in educational administration, financial and personnel management, capacity to lead administration in a residential institution and R & D institution.
- A Masters degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade
- At least 15 years of experience as Lecturer/Assistant Professor/Reader of which 8 years should be in the Assistant Professorís Grade Rs 12,000-18,300 ( pre-revised) with experience in Educational Administration OR
- Comparable experience in research establishments and other institutions of higher education OR
- 15 years of administrative experience of which 8 years as Deputy Registrar in Rs.12,000-18300 scale (pre-revised) or an equivalent post.
Retirement Age: 62 years
Age limit: 57 years.
Deputy Registrar( One. Un-Reserved)
Pay Band(3): 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rs.7600.
- A post-graduate degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade, 8 years experience as a lecturer in a college or university with experience in educational administration OR
- comparable experience in research establishments and other institutions of higher education OR
- 8 years administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or an equivalent post in Rs. 8000-13500(pre-revised) scale.
Retirement Age: 60 years.
- Recognized post-graduate qualification in Management and/or degree in Law, Working experience in institution of Science & Technology.
- Awareness of modern tools of communication Providing support service in the management of Sponsored Research, Consultancy, Testing Projects.
- Liaison work experience with External, Government, International and other Funding Agencies Liaison work experience with External Audit Agencies, Government Tax Authorities, Legal Authorities and State/Central Government Administration.
Age limit : 45 years.
Last Date: 15.07.2010
For full details please visit the link below http://www.iith.ac.in/index.php?id=recr-perm-rdrg
Popular Searches on this Requirement : Indian Institute of Technology Experienced Jobs, Indian Institute of Technology Requirement, Indian Institute of Technology Openings, Indian Institute of Technology Jobs India, Indian Institute of Technology Notification, Indian Institute of Technology Walk-in Jobs, Indian Institute of Technology Fresher Jobs, Indian Institute of Technology Hiring