Listed Below are a few GD topics for IT companies.
Satyam GD Probables:
1. US war on iraq-justified or not.
2. Role of UN in peacekeeping.
3. Position of Women in
compared to other
4. Environment Management.
6. Should SONIA Gandhi be made the PM
7. BPOs in
8. Govt. contribution to IT
9. Will punch lines rule the Advt.
10. Premarital sex
11. Is china a threat to Indian industry
or west, India
which is the land of opportunities
13. Water resources should be nationalized
14."BALANCE BETWEEN PROFESSIONALISM AND FAMILY"
15. Effect of cinema on Youth
16. Education in
compared to foreign nations
17. Is it necessary to ban COCOCOLA in
18. What is the effect of movies on youth? (is it good
19. Are studies more beneficial in
or in Abroad?
20."UN's peace activities" and "
threat to the Indian software industry?
23. Role of UN in Peace keeping
25.About Hockey being the primary game in
27.Cricket should be banned or not.
29.Present state of Indian Cricket team?
30. Love marriage/Arranged marriage.
31. Advantages of Co-education.
1.How to deal with international terrorism.
2. Should we pursue our policy of dialogue with
3. Is peace and non-violence outdated concepts?
1.A Unipolar World spells disaster for underdeveloped countries like
2. Is Globalization Really Necessary?
3. What shall we do about our ever-increasing Population?
4. Corruption is the price we pay for Democracy.
5. Foreign Television Channels are destroying our culture.
needs is a Dictatorship.
7. With media publishing and telecasting trivia,
censorship is the
need of the hour.
8. Kaun Banega Krorepati is less about knowledge but more about money and
9. Beauty contests degrade womanhood
10.The rise of regional blocs threatens independent nations like
11.Six billion and one bronze!
12. Is dependence on computers a good thing?
13. Should the public sector be privatized?
and China India
are similar nations with contrasting ways
16.Value based politics is the need of the hour
17.Religion should not be mixed with politics
18.How to deal with high oil prices
19.Our cricketers are not to blame for match fixing
20.Why cant we be world players in industry as we are in software?
21. Multinational corporations: Are they devils in disguise?
22. Should there be limits on artistic freedom (the controversy on Fire).
23. Should there be private universities?
24.Does banning fashion shows and New Year parties save our culture?
1.Are Big Dams Necessary?
2.Films are corrupting the Indian Youth
3.A Gandhian State selling liquor is an anomaly
4.Bride burning and dowry may look bad, but are an
integral part of
5.Our Culture is Decaying
6.We are not serious about saving Wildlife/Environment
7.The education system needs serious reforms
8.The impact of MTV on our psyche
9.Showing Violence and Crimes should not be allowed in
films and on
10. Let us legalise gambling
1.Is management an art or a science?
2.The Rush for MBA is really a rush for big money
3.Ethics in Business are just a passing fashion
4.The objective of Management is to maximise profits
5.Do professional managers have a chance in our family
6. The Internet is an exercise in hype
7.Is an MBA necessary to succeed in life?
8. Family owned business vs. professionally run
9.Smaller businesses and start-ups have more scope for
10. Dot com or doubt com?
1.The Wheel is Turning Round and Round
2.If I was the Finance Minister/Prime Minister
3.There is no right way to do a wrong thing
4.Group Task: How can we have Mount Everest in India?
5. Do Beauty and Brains Go Together?
6. When I woke up in the morning I saw…
7.A ship docked in harbor cannot face the storms
8.Up the Down Staircase
9.Just as we have smoke free zones, we should have
child free zones
10.Marriage is a social trap
1. The Internet chains have come on the wings of
technology but are no less restrictive for all that.
2. Secularism has become a tool to justify the wrongs
done by the
3. Media is a mixed blessing/How ethical is media?
4. To fight AIDs, stop being coy about sex education.
5. What should
strive for- Westernization or
1. Developing countries need trade, not aid.
2. Why do we lag behind
3. Capitalism is a very flawed system but the others
are so much
4. Flexibility of labor laws is the key to attracting
5. Is the business of business only business?
1. Reserving seats for women in Panchayat has not only
been a farce but
has distracted from developing a more genuine voice of
2. Have the nuclear tests of 1998 benefited or harmed
3. Voters, not, political parties are responsible for
the criminalization of politics.
4. The voters are required to be well informed and
their candidates so that they can elect the right
aspirant by their own
go for the presidential form of
1. In our economic matters, there is an excessive
tendency towards the
thinking rather than doing.
2. Every cloud has a silver lining
3. Can the economy achieve an 8 percent growth rate?.
4. Is disinvestment really that good for
or is a
5. Are co-operatives relevant in today's globalize
6. Foreign aid is a dangerous drug that can stimulate
in small doses
become fatally addictive in larger doses.
7. Modern day sport in industrialized society is an
8. Government should clean its own hands before
pointing finger at the
private sector for corruption.
9. Is the NPA ordinance too harsh?
10. Reforms have to grow up.
11. The future lies with glocalisation .
12. Is the consumer really the king in
13. Globalization versus nationalism
14. Conditional access system for cable TV watchers:
boon or bane? 15.
poorly governed, the reason is that we
have designed our
system of governance for protecting, if not
16. Commercialization of health care : Good or Bad ?
17. for globalization to succeed in
be able to see
what is in it for them
18. Is the
economy headed the Japanese economy way?
19. Economic freedom not old fashioned theories of
to growth and prosperity
20. Markets left to themselves encourage greed.
21. For globalization to succeed in
be able to see
what is in it for them
22. Should businessmen run the finance ministry
23. Should important services like transport be left
24. Is there any point in having a business strategy
when the world
changes from month to month?
25. Is the patents bill good for
26. Is the business of business only business?.
27. Globalization is good for developing countries
28. Public sector being a guarantor of job security is
29. Is industry less growth here to stay ?
30. Capitalism is a very flawed system but the others
are so much
31. How can business get rid of the bad name that it
32. Government pumping money into the economy is not
the solution for
our economic problems
33. Business ethics are no longer a luxury for
corporate but a necessity?
34. How should privatization proceeds be utilized?
35. Is the budgeting exercise of any use?
36. Should agricultural subsidies be stopped ?
37. Will Mumbai's film industry ever evolve into a
truly modern corporatised one?
38. Will market reforms enrich rich states further,
while poorer ones
39. Why do we lag behind
40. Who says MNCs are superior to Indian companies?.
41. Why not use a brand index to measure national
42. What we need to reduce scams is better regulatory
43. War rhetoric is misplaced in a country like
which is trying to globalize its economy.
44. Trade can help the poor?
45. The power ministry should cut off supplies to all
the defaulting SEBs.
46. Steal a few lakhs and you're a criminal. Steal a
few hundred crores and you become an industrialist.
47. Should PSUs be divested through strategic sale or
public offer? 48.
The state is above the law?
Management Education Topics
1. Managerial skills learnt in the classroom can never
learnt from experience
2. Democracy is hampering
3. MBA in
is highly overrated.
4. Religion is a private affair and should be of no
concern for the
5. Decreasing defense expenditure and increasing
social expenditure is
the need of the hour
1. Public sector is more a hindrance than help to
2. Economic betterment of the poorer nations is as
disarmament to ensure lasting world peace.
3. From public sector to privatization as in the
is the right
instant economic breakthrough.
4. The doctrine of "limited nuclear war" is an
logical, irrational and extremely dangerous concept.
5. Some simple but effective electoral reforms will
enable us to
retain the present parliamentary system and ensure the
6.We must have only two national parties to contest
elections and regional parties should not be allowed
to contest for the
7.We can increase our food production not only to
population explosion but also for export provided we
mechanized farming methods with large size land
8. Nuclear war cannot be won and should not be fought.
9. Private enterprise and not public sector will
contribute to faster and higher economic growth in
10. Inflation is inevitable in our developing country.
11. The policy of reservation is a legacy of the
British and it has done
more harm than good.
12. Do you think MBAs are useful in the manufacturing /
13. For a marketing post graduate, without prior work
working in a big marketing firm is a disadvantage when
working in a small firm. Discuss.
14. Consumerism is destroying the social fabric of
15. Free market is a prerequisite for growth.
16. Cricket as a national obsession is a detriment to
17. To develop
has to empower women.
18. Formulate the government's health policy to control
the spread of
19. Advertising is a waste of resources.
20. Privatization will lead to less corruption.
is the biggest violator of human rights.
22. There can never be a classless society.
23. Beauty pageants are a marketing gimmick.
24. Voting rights to illiterates in
because it is
25. Joint family is a blessing in disguise.
26. Higher education should be made possible only for
those who can pay
27. The weaker sex is the weakness of the stronger sex.
28. Women cannot successfully combine both career and
29. Women are good managers.
30. Executive should be allowed to form unions.
31. Effect of liberalization on poverty.
32. Indians perform better as individuals rather than
33. Business and ethics go hand in hand, or do they?
34. Developing countries should spend more on
development than on
35. Political parties have outlived their utility.
36. Is Swadeshi relevant for
37. Money is required to earn more money.
38. Foreign trade is necessary for any country to
39. Presidential Vs Parliamentary form of government of
40. Technology: The Ism' Of the New Millennium?
41. Religion And Politics Should Not Mix
42.TRIPS Controversy And The Patent Act Amendment
43.Export Stagnation: Causes And Cures
44.Excessive Depiction Of Sex And Violence In Films
45.Classical Music Heritage And The Growing Pop-
46.Decentralisation & The Panchayati Raj Institutions
47.Should India Sign The CTBT
48.State Interventions In Market Kind Or Mixed Economy
49.Science Is A Boon Or Bane
50.Is Swapping Terrorists For Hostages An
Encouragement For Plane-
the political dynasties: The Nehru Family
52.Nice Guys Finish Last
53.All Work and No Play Makes Jack a Dull Boy
54.Individual Freedom and Civil Society
55.Conventionalism And Modernity: The Ever going
56.Should There Be A Restriction On Permissiveness
Being propagated by
The MTV Culture And Foreign Media?
57. Marxism And Its Future All Over The World
58.The Growing Menace Of Casteism And Regionalism
59.Presidential Form Of Government Is Needed In
60.Bullet For Bullet: Is It The Right Policy?
61.Capitation Fees Should Be Abolished
62.Arranged Marriages Are Better Than The Love-Marriages
63.Brain-Drain Has To Be Stopped
64.Business And Ethics Can't / Don't Go Together
65.Are women As good as Men Or Inferior?
66. Nothing Succeeds Like Success
67.The Malthusian Economic Prophecy Is No Longer
68.Secessionism In The North-East: Who's To Blame?
Break Diplomatic Ties With
70. Age and Youth: Experience And Young Talent
71.`East Is East & West Is Where All The Action Is':
72.Freedom Of _Expression And The State Authority.
73.Capital Punishment Should Be Abolished
74.Tuitions Should Be Banned
75.India Needs Gujral Doctrine For Better
76.Doctors' Accountability To Improve Health-Care
77.Universal Disarmament Is A Must
78.Indian Cricket Team Shouldn't Be Allowed To Play
Edited by: HELP