Fresher Walk-In at UNISYS INDIA On 16 May 2008, BE / B.Tech / MCA / : 2006 / 2007 / 2008 Passout
UNISYS GLOBAL SERVICES INDIA
Any Degree/ Diploma - 16th May 2008
Outside Kerala Candidates Also Eligible
This is not a Call Centre / BPO job
Service Desk Analyst (Technical)
The skill set for Tech Support is PC Hardware Knowledge includes – Desktop support, Note Book support, knowledge in ISP, OUTLOOK, Basic Trouble shooting, Basic Network Knowledge includes – LAN, WAN, Network connectivity. Apart from the above mentioned skills Good communication is mandatory
Service Support Representative (Non-Tech) Primarily interfaces with clients, service delivery units, immediate management and other team members to ensure an accurate service request is routed to the appropriate service provider. May be responsible for determining service entitlement by reviewing contract, generating contracts for time & material service if request is not under contract, or at field management request, providing grace periods on certain products while contract is in process. May also utilize multiple internal systems for one of the following activities:
1) Locating, securing and coordinating shipping and receiving of critical parts from factories, repair centers, reclamation centers or unmanned locations to meet client service request;
2) working with field personnel to identify and correct parts inventory shortages/overages to maintain optimum parts inventory levels.
We offer global 24x7 three shift operations with excellent benefits and an international work style from which you can build your skills to take you to the next level. Benefits include health/medical benefits and paid time-off. We have a robust training programme and are an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
Batch : Any Graduate ( Degree/Post Graduate/ BTech/Diploma)
Salary : Salary Range: 1, 40,000 PA to 1, 80,000 (based on qualification) for Fresher’s + Benefits
Experience Candidates : 3, 30,000 PA + Benefits
Work Time Shift : Yes
Eligibility: Any Graduate, Diploma Holders ( 10+3 or 10+2+3)
Date : 16th May 2008
Reporting Time : 7:30 to 9:30 AM
Venue : U C College, Alwaye (Aluva)
The venue of the Test is Auditorium at Union Christian College (U C College), Alwaye. Alwaye is a suburb of the Cochin City, about 20 km north of Ernakulam on NH 47. Those travelling by NH 47 have to take diversion on the Paravur Road from a junction 2 km north of Alwaye and proceed another 2 km to reach the College. Those who travel by train can get down at the Alwaye Railway station, cross over to the State Transport Bus stand and take a bus to UC College on the Paravur route. You can stay in some lodge in Alwaye.
1. BA, BCOM, BSC, BBM, BE, MCA, BCA, BTech, and Diploma (3 years) , with excellent communication skills ready work on 24/7 Support and Job Location : Bangalore & Hyderabad.
2. Also candidates waiting for final year results or candidates with back log can apply for the interview.
Eligible Branches :Any Graduation (BA / BCom / BSc /BCA/BBA/BBM Diploma/BTech/MCA.....)
All the candidates should bring the following.
1. Writing Pad
2. Two copies of RESUME
3. Two sets of photocopies of your mark lists
4. Three copies of passport size photographs
5. Rs.100/- to be paid to SHREDS towards examination fees
7. Valid photo identity card (Driving licence or Voters id or Passport or College id)
YOU CAN APPLY FOR HALL TICKET HERE