Walk-in Interview @ ISOFT in Chennai on 9, 10 Aug 2008
- Perform coding and Unit Testing activities for the assigned module(s) /feature (s) in a way that is aligned to product and quality specifications. This also includes other supplementary activities that may be required to support delivery of error-free code.
- Code the assigned module(s) based on the technical design and coding standards so as to deliver error free output. Provide fixes to issues wherever required by doing a thorough analysis of root cause and impact of the defect.
- Define unit test cases based on the Tech design/functional design in a way that is comprehensive and verifies accuracy of developed features. Deploy the unit test cases defined so as to ensure error free execution.
- Diagnose the issues that are raised during testing at various stages by doing a thorough analysis of cause and effect.
Walk-in Interview Details:
Date: 9, 10 Aug 2008
Time: 9am to 3pm
New # 19, Hafiz Court,
Kodambakkam High Road, Nungambakkam,
Candidate Profile :
- Experience in .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET and SQL 2005.
- Good understanding of the software development life-cycle.
Experience : 2-4 years
Education : Any Engineering / B.Tech / MCA