iSOFT (IBA Health Group Limited) is one of the world‚s leading suppliers of advanced software applications for the healthcare sector. With our core application set ‚ LORENZO ‚ we are at the forefront of the technology revolution taking place in healthcare.
Our products are used by more than 8,000 organisations in 27 countries for managing patient information and driving improvements in healthcare services. The strength of our business is demonstrated by impressive financial performance - revenues increasing from ¬17m ($30m) to ¬262m ($457m) in five years.
WALK-IN INTERVIEW FOR TESTERS
- Understand functional requirements documentation and release notes in depth so as to be able to identify gaps between the required and actual product performance parameters.
- Develop test cases, test data and testing scripts for both manual and automation testing; execute operational test flows with adequate technical depth in order to ensure complete and comprehensive testing coverage.
- Document proof-of-test results for timely engineering resolution, and verify, test, close test-outcome issues. Should ensure effective defect tracking and document the outcomes clearly and in a timely manner. Provide test execution reports to Team Lead on a periodic basis.
- Collaborate with beta-site testers in issue replication and resolution whenever required. Log defects in the Defect management tool on a regular basis.
- Work with counterparts to help plan, build, operate and maintain the testing environment.
- Reconcile test results from different tests and different groups.
- Perform thorough, comprehensive peer reviews of test cases developed by team members in a way that identifies to the maximum extent possible issues/errors in the deliverable.
- Ensure adherence to quality norms prescribed through ISO, SDLC, STLC, CMMi etc in all activities
- Basic domain and product knowledge.
- Exposure to testing software using contemporary defect detection and other relevant tools, ideally in a product environment.
- Good knowledge in OOPs concepts, programming skills
Experience: 2 - 4 Years
Walk-In Date: 24 Aug 2008
Contact Address: iSOFT, New # 19, Hafiz Court,
Kodambakkam High Road,Nungambakkam, Chennai 600034
Contact Person: Annis Banu