************* *******************(FRESHER) Walk-In at LIONBRIDGE TECHNOLOGIES On Week Days for Technical Writer
Experience : 0-1 Years
Location : Chennai
Established in 1996 and headquartered in Waltham, Mass., with a 4,000+ workforce spread across 50+ locations across 25 countries worldwide with a revenue of $400 million (est.). Lionbridge is a SEI-CMM Level 5 certified solution center.
Lionbridge (Nasdaq: LIOX) provides globalization and offshoring services that enable clients to develop, release, manage and maintain their enterprise content and technology applications globally.
Through its globalization service offerings, Lionbridge adapts client products and content to meet the linguistic, technical and cultural requirements of customers, partners, and employees worldwide.
Lionbridge offshoring services include the development and maintenance of content and applications as well as testing to ensure the quality, interoperability, usability and performance of clients' software, hardware, consumer technology products, web sites and content. Lionbridge offers its testing services under the VeriTest brand.
Lionbridge has a dedicated team of 4,000 employees worldwide, including 1,500 skilled professionals in India and China. Lionbridge program managers, engineers, content developers, quality assurance professionals and linguistic experts work with a global community of over 5,000 independent translators collaborating across a technology-based, global delivery platform.
Development and Maintenance
Business Process Services
Job Description :
1. Creating training material in the form of ILT/CBT/WBT
2. Develop competence in Adult learning methodology and application in order to create courses that facilitate effective knowledge transfer and retention. Including understanding different learning styles and problem solving strategies.
3. To be able to utilize the prior knowledge of the learners to develop courseware that will meet their learning needs.
4. Where required be able to conduct formal training needs analysis in order to determine the contents of a course.
5. Liaise with SME√s to facilitate knowledge transfer and quality assurance of LBD, Script and course content.
6. Liaise with the client to ensure course content achieve their stated objective.
7. Create a technical writing standards document for each client/ project.
8. Following internal processes to create and quality assure training briefing forms/learning briefing forms based upon client requirements.
9. Following internal processes to create and quality assure scripts based upon client requirements.
10. Liaise with Heads of production and Designers to brainstorm the effective transfer of the learning objectives to a web based format.
11. Collaborate with Instructional Designers.
12. Transfer Scripts and/ or course reviews for development.
13. Transfer subject matter knowledge.
14. To collate and monitor client feedback and hand over to Build team for implementation.
15. Update Managers where changes are outside agreed scope and original design.
Desired Profile :
Technical Writer with computer background; Very good written communication.
Candidates interested can walk in only on Weekdays between 10AM to 5PM
Name : Swetha Nataraajan
Phone : 044-66785000
100's of other verified jobs which suits your skills :
clipboardPost Your Resume Here